Esther is an experienced DEI professional and thought leader with a wealth of experience in translating complex DEI issues into clear, digestible actions and is great at demystifying DEI.
From board meetings to in-house gatherings and Town Halls, Esther regularly delivers talks to individuals looking to gain a better understanding of the DEI landscape, increasing understanding and appreciation for this important topic.
Esther is praised for her engaging style and her ability to quickly build a rapport and dial into the cultural dynamics and individual needs of an organisation.
SPEAKING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Why every organisation needs a DEI strategy
- Hope is not a DEI strategy
- Seeing beyond unconscious bias into conscious inclusion
- Why I care about DEI – as a white woman, of a certain age!
- Why Allyship is the key to your people belonging
- Don’t worry about being woke, you have bigger fish to fry
- Why DEI is hitched to everything that you do